Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just Moved In

I moved in to my new "home" yesterday. I must tell you, I hate moving to a new place. It's just too tiring and stressful for me. I know I have moved around a lot but I haven't gotten used to it. I hate it everytime.

Hate aside (hate IS a strong word so I promise not to use it too often), I like my new room. It's smaller than the previous one but I feel at home here. I feel more relaxed. Plus, I have my own small tv! yay! I also have my own bathroom so I'm feeling blessed. Have I mentioned before that the pool is right outside the condo unit?=)

I managed to arrange most of my stuff.The others... well I just placed them in the boxes while I think of a way to get rid of them. I didn't know I had this many odd things.

Anyways, I took a couple of pics of how messy my room was yesterday.








I'm happy to say the room looks better now ;)

Cheers!

No comments: