Saturday, January 10, 2009

After 6 Months

It has been around 6 months since my first post. I decided to give you an update of how my life is (so far) living in a foreign country.

I'm lucky enough to have a great job. I like my boss (for a change) and I'm quite close with my colleagues. I currently share a flat with some of my friends here but I'm moving out in the next couple of weeks.

I'm beginning to fall in love with this place. It's quiet, clean, and everybody's disciplined. I like clubbing here because I get to observe new things that would surprise my conservative (yes, CONSERVATIVE) self. What are those things... well I would suggest you come and see for yourself. It's fun around here when you go out at night. If you don't like the club scene, you can always go to Starbucks for a quiet evening with a cup of coffee. Too bad though, I have yet to see one that opens 24 hours.

The year just started so I'm looking forward to a great new year. I wonder what's in store for me. Can't wait =)

Oh.. one more thing, I changed my hairstyle. My sister posted our new pics in her own blog. Check it out if you want.

Cheers!